Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Shark Guardians Reflection

Shark Guardians Reflection
When the shark guardians came to our school was a very good experience. Ms. Liz was the shark guardian. She is a very nice lady. When I heard they were coming to Thailand I was very excited because when I went to the shark guardians at TCIS I was scared to ask questions. I was scared because there were so many people there. Then when I heard them coming to our school I was happy because I could ask questions. I knew a lot about shark because of the first shark guardian I went to. When she came to our school she did not teach that much as last time. This time it was more of a Q & A session. I was very interesting knowing about the mercury in shark fin soup. I really liked asking questions to Ms. Liz. The shark guardians are doing a very good thing to society and good to Earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment